Wednesday, May 9, 2012

High Points

Lots of little things today. Lunch from the parent group, daughter had a very successfully visit at chiropractor and ran into someone at the park and also my mom and other daughters. Then we had a visitor for the rest of the afternoon who sang with my girls and it sounded awesome, followed by a nice dinner with my family where we shared the high points of the day which I have now shared with you. Amidst all these high points there were some low too. One was very sad. The point of this blog is to notice that though we live in a world with sin and bad things God is there and there are many blessings that I love to notice and receive. They confirm Gods existence and love for me. Hope you had some high points too. Would be cool if you shared them in a comment!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll comment....today I was reminded of my husband's generosity towards others desipte how much of a saver he is when it comes to our own finances. It reminded me of you and your "pay it forward" stories. Other highlights of my day - puppies at work, watching my daughter do her best cartwheel yet, watching my son imitate his sisters gymnastics moves. Love you!

    ReplyDelete