Today I got lunch at a local "eatery" near school. I had a gift certificate my mom passed on to me after winning it. It was for $20. I picked what I wanted and still had plenty of money left so decided to ask a coworker if she wanted anything. I still had money left so I asked another. We all had lunch on a shared blessing and it was a blessing! I loved being able to share and bless them as I was being blessed! I thank God for what he gives me and that I have learned and continue to learn that sharing the blessing is was he truly intended and the more I share, the more I am blessed spiritually and materially. I don't do it for the blessings but God shows who He is every time I/we are obedient. I do it trusting that he will continue to provide all our needs. Someday I'll spend some time sharing the many stories we have of God's faithfulness in this. Awesome!!!
PS. Still having great days while Bible teacher away (post 2) God is faithful!
PPS: Answer to title question: my opinion, Give without expectation and then rejoice in the surprise of what you receive!
No comments:
Post a Comment