Sunday, March 11, 2012

Welcome!


The other night my husband said to me I love it that it's the simple things that make you happy, you are so easy to please.  It made me think about all the simple things in my life and how if we take notice of them we can enjoy life more fully.  Of course there are also bigger things that bring me joy and amazement as well. Hence the title "It's Mostly The Simple Things". As they come to mind, or as they happen, I will record them in this blog as a constant reminder to myself and all who read of the joy of life. 

So what caused him to say that?  I was rejoicing that we had gotten the grocery shopping done in the hour and a half that the kids were busy at a school function.  A weight off my shoulders and I could enjoy the weekend more fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment