When I was a public school a teacher I typically taught five classes and a had duty. I also had a 40 minute prep period and a lunch period each day,to do work and...each lunch. I'm currently in a private school and teach 6 classes. I have, on average, one prep period a day, and duty free lunch three times a week. (ps. I get paid quite less too) It's OK. I'm fine with that. I love my job. My kids are there, God is there, the students and parents are great... etc. This week and for the next two our amazing Bible teacher is away. Long story short, I am taking over for my sixth grade's Bible class. Do the math. I started to get anxious and quickly realized that I don't have to. I simply said "Hey God, you're in control so I trust you're going to help me." I was reminded last week that God is in control, even in stuff like this. I don't have to sweat it. And an added bonuses; our awesome secretary filled the long empty chocolate bowl and it was 73 degrees outside! Today was a great day!
I'll let you know how the three weeks ago. As long as I don't try to take control back it should be simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment