Tuesday, March 13, 2012

For "The Best Days of My LIfe" file....

Tonight I was writing a bio for my school yearbook.  I don't like doing stuff like that but I put my best foot forward (the right one, jk).  After a while I asked Becky how she would describe me and she said, "loving, caring, fun and crazy (in a good way)".  She also said I am someone who likes to spend time with her kids.  It was so sweet to hear all that.  Then I asked Georgia,"What am I like?" and she said "You like blue." Haha.
I asked Abby too, but she didn't know what to say.  Finally, I asked Jessie, "How would you describe me to your friends?" At first she said, "I couldn't, they would say 'yeah right' or laugh at me"  I didn't understand why.  Then she leaned over and with tears in her eyes and she whispered "You're the best friend ever."

This is one of the best days of my life. 

Thank you God that I am doing something right.
Please continue to watch over my children and guide me in my parenting.


1 comment: