Tonight I bought tickets to go see my sister and her family in Colorado. The airline gave me the option of naming my trip, so I did. "Visit To My Second Best Friend" is what I titled it (my husband Tim is my best friend) Karen and I were not "friendly" growing up. It feels so good to now be able to call her best friend. It's a simple thing that makes me smile because I know how much God has done to give us this. Those are stories for another day.
Thank you Cheryl for sharing your stories,little do you know it,but they can and i feel do have a profound affect on ones life.I will continue to pray for God's guidance as you continue to share what God gives you,thanks for your obiediance.Blessengs. Tim.J.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Tim for your encouragement. That is the goal, for each thing to be God inspired. I am praying each day and walking in faith. I am struggling with "am I putting a spot light on myself?" NOT the goal! You got it right. Thanks for your prayers.
ReplyDelete