Friday, April 27, 2012

Another Return!!

Oh my gosh, what a tough week with lots of rewards at the end.  So much to be thankful for!  One of my Science students was convinced he could not complete a Science Fair project and he didn't at first.  I tried to give him a pep-talk Tuesday but Wednesday morning with his head hanging he said he didn't do a project.  I prayed during chapel for an idea, and got one, and decided if he was uncooperative I wasn't going to force it.  By snack time I had him doing a project and he did it enthusiastically.  He worked the rest of the morning and through lunch, with a great attitude, to get it done. Today on a scale of 1-3 he got a 2 which was pretty good!! I was so proud of him and he felt great realizing he COULD do this.
Now I am on the verge of tears because he and his mom thanked me with flowers!
Once again a blessing returned.

I give God all the glory for the guidance and the opportunity to be an encouragement for a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment