Monday, April 23, 2012

A Blessing in Return

My daughter is one of my students and she was using my i-touch to text one of her friends from our class .  I jumped in and asked the girl how she was doing with her Science fair.  She said, "Terrible." I asked why, we eventually used face-time to talk about it.  Within a few minutes of our conversation, she had gotten started and was sending me pictures. I wrote back, "Fabulous!! Great job! Proud of you. " I then asked her a few questions to make sure she did it right....
Later that evening she wrote me, " Thank you for helping me I feel really blessed to have a teacher like you!! So THANK YOU!! =)"

We don't always know how the little things we do bless others.  It sure is a blessing when they let you know isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment