I had the pleasure of taking the 3rd - 7th grade students from my school to a mini concert today. The people performing were high school students from a local Prep School. The concert was good but what made it memorable was a 10th grade pianist. She started playing and you could hear how fast her fingers were moving, making a beautiful sound. Another teacher and I were in awe. She played like this, flawlessly for a few minutes.
My daughters play piano, but one especially likes it. After loosing her original seat due to a miscommunication she ended up sitting in full few of the piano keyboard and the talent playing it. She later talked to the young lady and came home and is trying to play fast and fluid like her. I look back and remember her being on the verge of tears having lost her seat and thank God that she ended up with the best view. A view that has inspired her. I pray my daughter uses her talent for God.
No comments:
Post a Comment