A lot happened today. This is what I want to share tonight. Our dishwasher broke a couple months ago. We had already had it repaired a month earlier and same part went again, time for a new one. We washed by hand for a while, didn't mind. I felt like we were suppose to wait and not rush out and buy one. I had no idea how God wanted to provide but we both knew He did. One night we came very close to ordering one and Tim just stopped, It wasn't right. Finally this weekend I said 'It's time.' I had in mind what I was hoping for. A better model, pricier than I would spend but at a close out price. I walked into a department store today and found it and made the purchase all in less than ten minutes. A good brand and model for $225 less than it's original price because it was an overstock. I know some say it's just a dishwasher but it's not just that. It's the hearing of His voice, it's the knowing He's in control even in the little things, knowing He cares even about the little things, knowing He loves us and wants to bless us in big and little ways.
Mostly it's just cool to hear His voice and then see what He does and being like 'cool! I heard him and listened and look what He did! He did what He said He would.'
Thank you God!
PS: The dryer died the same week and similar story...We ended up saving over $300 on that because we didn't rush and found one online barely used.
No comments:
Post a Comment