Friday, April 13, 2012

Bonus Session.

My daughter and I were at our chiropractor this afternoon.  I love going.  I always walk away feeling relief from all kinds of things including stress.  Today we had a bonus session.  Today she started talking to my daughter about something. I have no idea why she decided to, but as she was talking I started to feel like what she was saying was a word from God for me!  I listen closely and tears come to my eyes at what she was saying. She basically said, when someone is just talking and talking and you can't get a word in edgewise just stay quiet and listen, wait for them to finish and if you feel like you have something to add that is valuable, say it and it will be like a golden nugget. She said more, but that is what stood out for me. I told her "You have no idea how that applies to my life right now."  And probably nobody reading this does either but I do. Good words of wisdom. I am continually amazed at how God works and who He uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment